Monday, August 27, 2007

Is Summer Really Over?

As much as I love being a cruise director all summer for a six-year-old and a four-year-old, I must admit I'm excited for school to start. Spencer will be in first grade and James will go to Preschool, leaving me a few hours each week all to myself. Whatever will I do?
I've put together some of our summer highlights. The boys loved going to Utah for four weeks of the summer where they get to play with cousins and jump on a trampoline. (Trampolines are rare commodities in Long Beach.) We spent our summer entertaining guests (everyone is invited to come if you haven't come already), going to Disneyland, the beach, the Aquarium, field trips to museums and camping at Sequoia National Park. We hope you all had a great summer and good luck for the new school year!

4 comments:

Kenny said...

Yeah! I'm your 1st! I can't believe how busy you guys are--I wish I had 1/2 of your energy!

heymaughan said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad you started a blog-- It's especially useful for someone who has friends all over this map like you do!

Hess Fam said...

Happy blogging! I'm so glad to have found you! Summer ends which means Disneyland begins!

Darby said...

I'm glad there's members of the Cowles clan blogging. Now I have lots to read during my day to keep myself entertained. Sounds like things are going well.