Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hamster Time


While I was at the Relief Society Broadcast on Sept. 29th, I came home to find the boys had convinced their dad to buy them a hamster--two to be exact. I am not a lover of small rodents in my home, but the boys love having a pet. I guess one good thing about having hamsters is they watch a little less TV because the hamsters are running around in those hamster balls entertaining them. Let's just hope they don't get loose like my brother Danny's hamster always did.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Pets are a good thing when it means less TV. Hopefully this branch of the Brady family has an easier time with these pets. :) Good luck with the rodents.

Melissa said...

Just don't name one of them Zesty and they'll already be that much safer! :) Have fun with the hamsters.