Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Broadway, Here We Come


If you think road shows are a thing of the past then you aren't in the Long Beach East Stake. Each ward put on a melodrama from an assigned decade last Saturday night. Hopefully, you can tell from the picture that we had the 1920's. Our road show was called "Can't Pay the Rent" about a school of dance that can't pay the rent and the hero pays the rent. Sounds very simple, but I must admit we had the best road show. Lots of fun and dancing and of course we had to throw in the flashlight dance. Both Doug and I were in it and I'm the one on the very far right of the picture in the red dress.

6 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Actually, you are the one in the red dress who's ready to PARTY!!!! You look so cute! I want to see a video!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Yes...definately THE best roadshow. Just have to say that I love how you've redone your blog. I have got to get lessons.
Amy-Sue

ashcraft8 said...

You guys were awesome. By far the best. Love the snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm so glad you found me! I miss you guys! You look great! I can't believe how time flies... I love your bolg! Hugs, Heidi

Anonymous said...

Natalie!! When I hear that Mariah Carry song on your blog I think of the elders quorum dance!! I'm coming to town tomorrow! I want to see you ! I got your message last week... I need to work on my calling back skills! I will call you when I get into town! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Kasey

HeatherB said...

I love roadshows. Why don't all wards still do them? Did you guys have fun in San Diego?