Thursday, December 6, 2007

When Daddy's Away, Mommy and the kids Play

Doug had to go to San Diego for two days, so last night I took the boys to the Discovery Cube Museum in Orange County. They had a special event with entertainment, snacks, cookie decorating, ornament making and we even got to make our own cookie mix to take home and bake gingerbread cookies. They had several gingerbread houses on display that were part of their contest. It inspired me to make a gingerbread house with the boys. I'll add that to my list of things to do.

Spencer climbing the rock wall.




James on the rock wall. Check out that smile! He had a tooth pulled last week because the dentist was afraid it was damaged and might affect his permanent tooth.




Spencer decorating a cookie, although you can't see the cookie because of all the frosting. Yuck!





The kids got to decorate Christmas tree ornaments.














Spencer lying on a bed of nails.

2 comments:

HeatherB said...

You are such a fun mom. I am always inspired by your energy! I can't believe how grown up Jame's looks. Maybe it is the new haircut?

Braden and Jodee said...

Whoa...Before I Clicked on comments, I was thinking, "Wow, Natalie is such a fun Mom!" and was going to post the same exact thing as 'Heather, Dan and Family'. DIDO to that!