Friday, October 17, 2008

Brotherly Love

Some funny things the boys are saying about Faith:
Spencer: "I just saw her teeth and she doesn't have any."
We all call Faith Katie despite our best efforts. James said, "We just have to remember that Katie is up there (pointing to the ceiling) and Faith is down here (pointing to the floor)."
Faith was riding in the car seat and her head fell down to her knees since she can't hold her head up very well. We fixed her head and Spencer said, "She woke up when we put her head back on."
James: "I just heard her smile."

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh I love those sweet comments. Faith is such a doll. I can't wait to see how her first trip to Disneyland went. Are you okay?

Kenny said...

I love it. Emrys has naked time a little bit every day because she's prone to diaper rash and Harrison just wants to watch her poop.

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh, I'm literally laughing out loud right now at the 'head back on' comment. So cute!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Totally heartwarming!! She is so gorgeous!!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations all!!!
Love, Uncle Mike and Aunt Deb

wendybird said...

NATALIE- she is so beautiful. Her cheeks are so full and her little hairs are so sweet. I'm amazed you went to Disney....I bet you were exhausted by the end.

Anne said...

I think you should have a separate blog just for your boys quotes! LOVE them!