Thursday, October 9, 2008

Got Faith? We do!!


Here we are before school when we didn't yet have Faith. (Just try to take a picture of Natalie in her full pregnant glory - she just won't cooperate and she uses people as photo shields!)


A few hours later and Faith is here. Have you ever see a woman who looks so good and happy just after having had a baby?! Natalie swears that C-sections are the best.


It didn't take long for Faith to find her thumb. She needed a little help, so she used her daughter Jedi mind tricks and immediately Daddy just gave in. Hopefully, it's not the beginning of her first long-term bad habits - thumb sucking and/or convincing her Dad to let her do anything!


Faith is all freshened up now and happy to meet her brothers! Isn't she adorable!


Faith is a beautiful bundle of joy at 7 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long. She has light brown hair, and she has big, cute toes, too!



Faith's two older brothers were so happy to meet her! They can't wait to bring her home. We hope she'll soon whip them into shape!


Mammy finally got to hold Faith after waiting all day. We are so thankful to have Mammy here to help us!


Spencer took more than his fair share of time holding Faith. He even got more time than Melissa, Jessie, Tony and Anne put together. I think Melissa wanted to hurt him! Luckily, he's cute, too!



OK, I'm new at this blogging stuff and I can't figure out how to change these bottom two to be the same as the above, maybe I'll figure it out for the next edition.

James could not be any prouder! He loves his little sister, and only ran out of the room once when he was mad that he had to wash his hands again. He promises to follow all the rules from now on.



Our first new family photo. We are so happy to have Faith with us! We hope to have you visit soon, at the hospital or at our home!! For you out-of-staters, we only have a few months left in California before we move back East, so book now before all the openings are gone! We love you all and thank you for your prayers on our behalf.

38 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

Congats to the Field Family!!!!! We are so happy for you. She's beautiful and I can't wait to see her in person.

wendybird said...

Wow Natalie...you look like a diva after birth. What's your secret? What a sweet time of life, to have a newborn in the home. Enjoy the spirit she bring. Tell Mammy hi.

Fireskin said...

I know how much this precious little girl means to you. I cried I was so happy everything went well!!!!!

*HUGE TIGHT HUG FOR ALL THE AWESOME FIELDS*

(this is Taunya)

Hess Fam said...

Absolute BEAUTY! I am so happy to hear the news. Congrats to all Field Family members. I can't wait to meet your bundle of sweetness!

The Fantastic Five said...

We are so grateful Faith (or Baby Pray as Spencer once called her) is here. We think she looks like James. Very cute. We can't wait to see her. She'll probably be huge at Christmas.
You're still in our prayers.

Trena said...

Natalie and Doug!!! She is so beautiful! I swear, I have never seen such a beautiful baby. You have no idea how happy I am for you and how glad I am that Faith is finally here! I would love to stop by sometime and see her and drop off a little gift. I'll call you in a few weeks! Horray!

Kenny said...

Congratulations to all of you! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Darby said...

Congrats Fields! Faith is a cutie! I'm so happy for you and glad that everything went well! I'm excited to meet Faith and see the rest of you!

Totally Hess said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations! Let me know when I can bring you dinner!

Anne said...

She is even cuter in real life! And too bad the pictures can't show how cute her little noises are!

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl. We are so happy for you. Faith is a lucky girl to be in such a great family. We can't wait to see her in person.

Mark and Kallie

Braden and Jodee said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations :) We're so happy for you!

Melissa said...

Yay Natalie and Doug!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. We are so excited to meet her. Enjoy having another sweet little girl in your home. I'm sure Katie gave her lots of good advice!

Love,
The Miller's

Julia Warren said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and we're very happy for you!

Trisha said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! Natalie you look great....and Doug good job with your first blog!

Ewee said...

Congratulations Nat & Doug! She is beautiful. This is a happy day for the family and I couldn't be more excited for you! Love you guys! I'm thinking I will definitely need to come and visit ASAP before you head back east!

Raini said...

OH! She is soooo cute! Congrats! I hope at some point I can hold her just for a moment! :) Also, you look very good in the hospital... kudos. - Raini Stout

Deon said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! And Natalie you look great!!! You should have showed off your belly one last time you look great preggos!!! Wish we lived closer so that we could see her in person!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Nat and Faith and the Guys,
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful! We feel Immensely Joyful at this Momentous Occasion. You are all in our Hearts, Always. She is "Most Beautiful!" Love Trudy & Gary Ovard

Unknown said...

YAY she is here safe and sound! Congratulations you guys. And she is a beauty!

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad - Congtrats!!! She is so beautiful. C-sections are definitely nice. Hope your recovery is a quick one and you get home soon to enjoy the new gift from heaven.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Congratulations on having FAITH!! She's gorgeous! Lots of well wishes on your recovery Natalie!

The Del Bello Family

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable! Let me know if we can do anything for you. I'd be happy to bring you dinner so you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy your sweet bundle of joy!

Jackie said...

I am so excited for your family. Just seeing all your radiant faces convey what a wonderful life this princess is in for! So are you going to have George Michael's hits playing when Faith comes home?

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Uncle Mike and Aunt Deb can't wait to hold and squeeze her! LOVE TO ALL!

pati-Sue said...

What a blessing! Congratulations.
pati-Sue

Lyndsie Field said...

congratulations you guys!! faith is absolutely beautiful!! so perfect to have another sweet girl enter your home...natalie, you look amazing!! we couldn't be happier for your family...

The Browns said...

Congrats you guys. Faith is a beautiful baby girl. We are so happy for you all. Natalie, you look wonderful. Enjoy this wonderful time and get all the sleep you can in the hospital. :] Kristen and Nate

christina.hecht said...

She's spectacular. Congratulations!

Huss Family said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful! I have loved the name Faith since I was in High School. It's beautiful. We are very happy for you all.

Annalise said...

Hi guys long time no see. I'm glad I found your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well. Faith is so beautiful, little girls are so much fun, congrats!!

Rush said...

I've been waiting to see these beautiful pictures! I'm glad your mom could come out to help, Natalie. What a sweet girl. You have such a cute family. Good job blogging, Doug! I wonder if you've gotten yourself a blog record for the # of comments on a single Field blog. Y'all are so loved.

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I wish I would have written my comment right after I showed the pictures to Reese, Blakelee and Parker they said the funniest things. Parker said she doesn't look like a girl in those pictures. I know somebody said something about her feet. They thought we were going to get in the car and drive right down there to see you all. We are hoping to visit in Nov. if that works for you guys. Yeah for baby Faith we are so happy for you all and can't wait to see her. Oh and tell your mom to tell Jeff to ask Brittany what she is doing for Thanksgiving, her mom said they might go to Utah.

Mamasita said...

HOORAY!! Adorable! We are so happy for you guys!!

Unknown said...

Whoohooooooo!

Debra Goodey said...

Faith is so darling!!! She looks so pleasant in all of her pictures. Natalie, that's awesome to look so great after just having a baby. Wow! I am so happy for you guys!!!

heymaughan said...

Look how loved you are already, Faith. We have all hoped and prayed and held our breaths in anticipation of your safe arrival. I get tears in my eyes when I picture the tag team up in heaven...you were with your sister and she probably had to push you to get down here and take your turn on earth without her. I'm sure you bring with you her love along with your own special spirit as you join this amazing family that is sooo blessed by the miracle of you.

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Congratulations! She's precious.