Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Night in Whoville

Saturday night was our ward's Christmas party with the Grinch as the theme. Yes, that is a gun Spencer is holding. After all, this is Long Beach.
We ate lots of yummy Who Pudding, Roast Beast and Green Eggs and Ham. We watched the movie, "The Grinch who Stole Christmas," and then had a visitor at the end of the night.
This is the Grinchy Claus. Is it just me, or would this scare the heck out of a little kid? Good thing Spencer had a gun.

3 comments:

wendybird said...

I agree with you...frightening!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Is it bad that I had NO idea that our Christmas Party was last weekend? Am I on the inactive list? So sad.

Darby said...

It is a good thing Spencer had a gun. That Grinch would scare the hell out of anyone!