Tuesday, February 17, 2009

That baby is darling

I took Faith to the Picture People today. I usually don't go there; I think they are expensive, and I always leave there saying, "I will never come back here again." I had to go for her Valentine cupid picture, though, and ended up buying a lot more. This baby was the hit of the studio today and everyone had to comment on how cute she was. What a darling girl!


10 comments:

Cynthia said...

She is so darling, Natalie...What a cute girl. Must take after her mommy!

The Fantastic Five said...

Those are cute pictures. They are worth the money. Megan didn't even recognize Faith in the first one. She is looking so grown up.

Kathy said...

Natalie, she is adorable. She seems so petite and sweet. Not like my chunky monkey. (He is sweet though).

Annalise said...

She is so cute! I also love your VDay picts of your kids that is such a cute idea.

Anne said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!!

No wonder why I want to eat her up whenever I hold her!

Debra Goodey said...

She is a beauty!

Julie w said...

Darling. Darling!

The Goetsch Gang said...

my favorite is the second one with no shirt! her expression is priceless! what a cute girl!

Deon said...

I totally agree with everyone else she is too cute!! And how could you not buy them all

Anonymous said...

she's soooooo pretty! =)