We wanted to go check out the new Indiana Jones ride. The kids thought it was pretty dumb, so I wouldn't rush over to try out the new rides.





Spencer and James on the driving school cars. Don't get Doug started on the rules for this ride and how they wouldn't let James ride because his big brother ratted him out and told the ride operator he is five. You have to be six to ride and Doug was bound and determined to get the rules changed so that it was based on height instead of age. I guess James needs a nicer older brother. Needless to say, we just changed their shirts and sent James on the ride again. 

We ended our day with dinner at the Longboarder Cafe in Oceanside. Very cute place--we highly recommend it.



















3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! My boys loved Legoland. We want to plan another trip to California. You guys are so lucky to live there.
I'm going to bring my notebook and pen and write down all the fun attractions you seem to never run out of.
How fun! My boys would love legoland!
Post a Comment