Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cox Farms

We finally had beautiful weather Monday night without any rain, so I took the kids to Cox Farms. The last time we were here, James was three-months-old and Spencer was two.

It's one of the funniest hayrides I've ever been on. You look at an eclectic collection of characters from SpongeBob to aliens to the Travelocity Gnomes.



I could almost pretend I was at Disneyland on the Jungle Cruise,
passing by Mickey's sorcerer hat,
and then meeting Winnie the Pooh. OK, so not even close, but we'll take what we can get. I told the boys this place is the Disneyland of pumpkin patches.


The corn maze.


Cox Farms is really about the slides!




We loved this Dino slide so much I made Faith go with me twice even though it scared her to death. Photo courtesy of James.


Another one of James' photos.



We ended our fun with our free (depends on how you look at that) pumpkin. They are striking the Statue of Liberty pose for some reason. It's good to be back, Cox Farms!

6 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Way to go photographer James. Your mother is training you well. I can't remember Bree's hair ever being this short. It was a real shocker.

Debra Goodey said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the picture of Spencer holding Faith!

Kathy said...

I love pumpkin patches! So many great photo ops! Looks like fun! Crazy to think your kids were so young when you left!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

What an awesome place!! Looks like so much fun!

Desiree said...

How fun!

Brooke said...

oooh,so jealous! Miss that place! As long as they still have the crazy alien dude when we get back all will be well.