Thursday, November 19, 2009

American Education Week

Our school had lots of stuff going on this week for American Education Week. It started on Monday when we all went to eat breakfast at school with the boys.
Tuesday Spencer's class hosted a poetry tea where the kids taught us about poetry.

They broke into groups and read their poetry to us.
I got to go to school with James today to see what fun things are going on in his class.
They listened to a story...
while Faith checked out the cool stuff within her reach.
We put together a puzzle of the Statue of Liberty.
I think next time Faith might have to stay behind. She's kind of a wild thing at school.

2 comments:

The Browns said...

Looks like fun. I wonder where Faith learned to be "wild?" :]

The Reno Donnelly's said...

It's funny you should mention that. I was going to write "yes that's a girl on his team" when I made that post. Should have gone with my instincts. I knew I was having Field withdrawal this month. That was the place to be in Nov. Have fun with your family, tell everyone HI from us. I have to call you about Bob and Renae's family.