Thursday, April 15, 2010

Selective Memory

I've always thought it was funny when moms say they have blocked out the pain of labor and child birth, and that is the only reason they are having another child. I personally have blocked out a lot more than the birth. I think I blocked out about 18 months of my boys' life once they were so good at making messes like Faith here. She is into everything, and I can't remember what that was like until I'm picking it all up again.
She might be a mess-maker, but she can be helpful.
I know I didn't block out how cute they are at this age. She came up with this Statue of Liberty/towel wardrobe on her own.
And because they're so cute I just have to have another one.
Yes, this is an Announcement.
Baby five should arrive in October.

25 comments:

Pulcheria said...

Congratulations! And Faith is adorable! I love that last picture.

Jackie said...

Ahhhhhh, Natalie! I'm so glad I get to be the first one to comment and wish you guys the heartiest congratulations! You guys are such a FUN family and seriously the role model I aspire to for entertaining guests and making others feel welcome and comfortable. Your new addition will know soon what I'm talking about.

Kenny said...

Congratulations! I am SO incredibly excited for you! How wonderful to have another little Field baby running around. :)

Trena said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so happy for you! That is the best news. I hope you are feeling well and Doug is taking good care of you! I'm hoping for another girl!

Kathy said...

I always tell jeff, "Our other kids never did that" or "I never felt like that when I was pregnant with the others". He always tells me "yes they did" and "yes you did". I guess forgetting is good sometimes. They are so adorable and entertaining though! We are so excited for your new baby to come!!

Ewee said...

YES! I heard from your mom. I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! Love you guys!

Hess Fam said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT????!!!!! YIPPEEEEEE! I am so excited for you Natalie. Such fun news.

HeatherB said...

Wow Natalie...congrats!! How are you feeling? Faith sure is one adorable baby girl!

Julie w said...

Is this what the necklace predicted?

Congratulations you guys! Hope all goes well!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Penfold's said...

Wow, wow, wow five is a good number if I say so myself. Congratulations that IS exciting news. I hope you're not too sick! Thanks for sharing :)

The Holloway's said...

WOOHOO! That is so exciting, and we are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what the new little Field is going to be...take care and hope you are feeling good!

Deon said...

We are SOOOOOOO happy for you guys! Congrats!

Debra Goodey said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

wendybird said...

Good for you. I hope that you feel relatively healthy during this busy time.

Desiree said...

Man, I can't believe it but I am jealous!!! Super Congratulations, are you betting that this baby is a boy?

Anonymous said...

congratulations! October is such a beautiful month and a great time for birthdays!

Corinne said...

Hurray! I so love the age range that Faith is in - busy but entertaining. So much fun to enjoy for now and so much more fun to look forward to. Congrats to your family!

Richard & Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! What does the swinging necklace test say you will be having? I guess since you have two of each gender then this baby will be the tie breaker. That is wonderful.

ashcraft8 said...

What the heck!! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling well. I will be checking back often to see your progress.

Tara said...

Yay for you guys. Congrats and hope everything goes well!!

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Blakelee broke the news around here. I'm sure she's hoping for another girl. Faith will be a fun big sister. Yeah for five.

Ken said...

Oh Natalie and Doug we are so excited for you!!! Your family is one of our favorites!!! the more Fields the better :)

Totally Hess said...

How exciting! You are so lucky! I hope you get a sister and she is just as cute as Faith. Congratulations - so jealous!

In the Hartland said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is SO exciting! Congrats, congrats, congrats! Maybe one day, I'll be joining you in this club.