Monday, May 17, 2010

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

James's teacher picked me to be one of the lucky chaperones on their field trip to the National Zoo in DC. I had never seen a school bus with seat belts before.
Tiger in the background.
You can hardly see the lion in the background. The big cats were our first stop.
I was in charge of this group of four boys.
An anaconda in the background.
The Reptile House is always a favorite.

The Great Ape House
We ate lunch watching the elephants. Quite the place to eat.





The perfect day at the zoo. It wasn't too hot and I got to spend the day with James.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You are so brave! I'm mildly terrified of the future when I know I'll be asked to chaperone school events! But, the zoo is a fun one to do, for sure.