
We got to spend a day at Bear Lake with the Riches on Friday. They had so many fun toys to play with.


Faith loved every minute of it.


Spencer and Tyler on the tricycle.

Anna, Faith and Emily in the canoe.

James, Spencer and Tyler were really good at paddling boats out to the deep, but not so great at getting back to shore.

Faith rode all the toys, even the jet skis.



James, Tyler, Mammy and Spencer on the jet skis.

We had to take them to the pool to get all the sand off them. Spencer's very distinct swimming pose with life jacket and nose plugged.

James has all the tricks.


Thanks, Riches--we had a great time!
2 comments:
We were just at Bear Lake a few weeks before that! I wish we would have been with you though! Very fun toys!!!
I'll be there in just a few weeks and I cannot wait! Literally ten minutes ago I told Brock I wish I was at Bear Lake already. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment