Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Classic Waterslides

Check out Spencer's "Classic" style as he comes down the slide in an infant size life jacket and nose plugged.
He realized after going down in the infant size life jacket that he could touch at the bottom, so he got rid of it. He's the funniest to watch, though. As soon as he gets in the slide he plugs his nose the whole time.
James
Parker and James on the Baracuda


Parker and James went down this slide a lot together. I have no idea who the guy in front of James is.

Our motto around here: Let sleeping Faith lie.

And then give her slushies so she'll stay seated until it's time to go.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I was just up in Utah. Didn't think to check to see if you were in town. Would have loved to see you! Looks like you are having a wonderful summer.

Kathy said...

You guys definitely know how to vacation! You have done so many fun things! I love Lagoon and Laser Tag!