Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hunger Games

Tonight I hosted book club after we read The Hunger Games. I fed them dinner since it is the hunger games. I made food from the book.


This is a cornucopia full of weapons. We played a trivia game about the book and if we got the answers wrong Spencer shot us with Nerf guns.

5 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I liked the first book the best. We weren't quite that creative at our bookclub. I bet Spencer loved his part in all of it.

Kathy said...

Once again here you go being so creative! I love it. Wish I was in your book group.

Pulcheria said...

Awesome! What a fun book club (and what a great book)!

ashcraft8 said...

Rylee loved these books. What a great party and happy belated birthday

Tara said...

Way to be creative. And I especially loved the nerf gun bit. Fun, fun!!