Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Day

One day Hope will not fit in this dress anymore, and when that day comes I'll be very sad. I loved this dress on Faith and I love it on Hope. One day I'll look at it in my cedar chest years from now and wonder how quickly it went from here to there. Because that one day I get rid of this dress will never come.

3 comments:

Dani said...

This post is beautiful!

jenny said...

I think you are gonna need a bigger cedar chest! I have trouble getting rid of Ella's tiny clothes, she even asked me to keep them so I could have a little sister for her to play with. As I explain I cannot have anymore she gets very confused and says well just in case.

Pulcheria said...

It is a pretty fabulous dress - and they get even cuter when they have cute girls in them!