I love being a mom, and I'm so thankful for these kiddos in my life.
I really enjoyed this dessert from Wegman's that my dad gave me and he BBQed dinner for us.
I love the little presents the boys make at school. James made this purse full of little notes and coupons. I get a lot of insight into what my kids really think of me. According to James, my favorite TV show is Sponge Bob, and my birthday is Nov. 20th (not even close).

I was quite impressed with Spencer this year. He got up and made me pancakes before church. What a guy. He made this poster in his class with words describing me. I laughed when I saw in the bottom left of the poster outlined in a red box were the words "not pet lover." He even wrote "important" over this part of the poster. He knows me well.












1 comment:
That dessert looks really good. And I think my kids would classify me as not a pet lover too. I like animals, just not in my house or that I have to take care of.
Post a Comment