I had my doubts. I've heard that you can potty train in one day. I didn't believe it. Well, thanks to this doll we borrowed and named Ariel who uses the potty, Faith is now potty trained. I would say it took more like a day and a half, but Faith did it. I don't know if it's because of the book I read and the doll or the fact that girls really are easier to potty train, but this is so much better than what I remember potty training to be with my boys. Good job, Faith.
Emmett's 1st Soccer Game of the Season
3 weeks ago












3 comments:
So did you use the book "Potty Training in One Day"? (or something like that? I heard it really works. I might have to try that with Blake. AND she's obsessed with dolls so that might work too.
Maybe she was just plain scared of the doll. We would be.
Maybe she was just plain scared of that doll.
Post a Comment