Monday, January 23, 2012

Blue Monday

Did you know that more people are depressed today than any other day of the year? The kids had the day off school, and we spent our "Blue Monday" at the Air and Space Museum near our house. Spencer is sporting his Ninja knife fingers. He has a whole bag full of Ninja stuff he's made out of paper. You ought to see his nunchucks.

The boys are checking out the most popular exhibit in the museum for little boys, and it has nothing to do with aircraft.

The most popular item for my boys was the "Dog Doo" Transmitter used in Vietnam.
We saw the IMAX movie on Fighter Pilots.


I was most excited about seeing this B29, the Enola Gay. I've seen this plane a few times before, but I just finished reading Unbroken, and it means a lot more now seeing it in person.
Hope your Monday wasn't too blue.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I LOVE Faith's hair! I can't wait to see you all when you come to Long Beach!!!