
In 2001, we bought our first home. We were fresh out of law school, leaving home for the first time with a nine-month old little boy. We loved our house.
Doug built this deck the summer James was born.
We were so blessed to live across the street from this awesome park.

And our kids ran up and down these sidewalks on scooters, bikes or anything else that moved. If I had to describe myself in a few words, one of those words would be loyal. I hate to change doctors, hair stylists, etc. because I'm...well, loyal. I feel that I am betraying this sweet little house, and I hate to hurt its feelings. The only problem is when we moved in eleven years ago there were only three of us. We've doubled in size and it's time to get a little more space. Good bye, Morse Drive. You've been so good to us.












No comments:
Post a Comment