The processional of fifth graders. I think it's kind of funny since they have seven more years of school, but I get that this is a milestone as Spencer leaves elementary school.
It's even funnier that when they walked across the stage, all they got is a blank piece of paper rolled up.
I can't tell if James was glad to get out of class to watch the promotion ceremony.
Leaving the ceremony.
It's Spencer's big day and you can't even see him in this family picture.
Spencer's teacher Mrs. Bourke
Spencer's friend Duy.
We had a reception after the ceremony in the courtyard where the fifth grade class contributed picnic tables and new landscaping.
After the reception the kids had a lunch and then a huge party outside with snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy and games. Great job, Spencer! He grew a lot at Hutchison Farm and we are sad to be leaving.














1 comment:
Congratulations to the graduate - I can't believe you're leaving elementary school. I'm so proud of all you did this year and the exceptional student you were. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, be ready for hugs and kisses!! Mammy
Post a Comment