We really missed James who was at cub scout camp and Megan and Wendell at Youth Conference, but it was the only weekend we could get away to Snowbird. We had never been there before, and what a beautiful place to have some fun.
Spencer on the ropes course.
The girls loved the alpine slide.
The mechanical bull. The best picture I had of Spencer was when he was thrown.
The trampoline jumpers. Faith LOVED this and did it at least fifteen times. She could flip with the best of them.
We had a day of fun, then a night at the pool before we went to bed.
The next morning we woke up and rode the zip rider.
Mammy and Faith were thrown off the slide when the guy behind them ran into them.
I think this is one of Utah's best kept secrets.















1 comment:
The secret's out now. I want to go. Sorry we missed you when we were both in Utah at the same time. :(
Post a Comment