Saturday, June 15, 2013

Seventeen Years

Seventeen years, five kids, three continents, seven homes, and loving every minute.  Some years we celebrate in great ways.  This year we celebrated at a swimming pool with a birthday party and a work party for Doug.  No matter what we do, it's always great to think of what the next seventeen will bring.

6 comments:

Kenny said...

Happy Anniversary to two of the greatest people I know!

The Ferre Family said...

Happy Anniversary Doug and Natalie! We'll catch up with you guys in August! Isn't it crazy to think that we've been married for the same amount of time as we lived at home with our parents. Yikes! We're super old :)! Old, but awesome that is! Love you guys, jen

Julie w said...

Congrats on 17! I love the picture!

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Still not sure why I used the word rotund, never used that word since. Glad it's worked out for you two. Love and miss you both, oh and your kids. Vacation this year just won't be the same without you. Glad we have the next 30 years.

Taycina said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize when it was. Congratulations!

Taycina said...

Happy Anniversary!