Friday, August 16, 2013

Why I love Costco

 Spencer once lost his shoes at Costco and we thought that was kind of weird.  Well, tonight was even weirder when Faith got her arm stuck in the bottom of the shopping cart.  I could not get her arm out.  Spencer yanked and yanked and couldn't get her arm out.  The people at Costco were amazing (employees and shoppers alike) and helped us get Faith's arm free.
 It just takes a little ice and soap and a call to get the first aid worker over to help us.  Who knew they even had a first aid worker at Costco?
James wanted to get his arm stuck so he could get free ice cream too.

3 comments:

BindiM said...

That is so funny! Hope she wasn't hurt, though I am sure the ice cream helped take any pain away. I thought it was strange we didn't see you again before we left. We were eating pizza and waiting for you guys to walk past...then thought we must have missed seeing you.

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Still chuckling after reading all your other posts. Can't say I've ever heard of a kid stuck in the bottom of a cart before. Glad it all worked out. Guess you really are trying everything down under.

Jackie said...

That is awesome! Seriously, Costco is my second temple. Yes, I said it.