Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School

 Today is a  big day for James as he starts his middle school experience as a sixth grader.
 Spencer was too cool to actually stop for the camera.  I guess that is eighth grade for you.
 I took the boys to school this morning because we had to bring our TB test into the school before they would let them start.  They were a little late for their classes after we got everything taken care of, and they tried to open their lockers.  It wasn't an easy thing.

 Faith is in afternoon kindergarten at a brand new school.  She will do great since she's been in all-day kindergarten since February.




That school bus is the best invention ever.  I get an hour of my life back this year since I don't have to drive an hour round-trip to pick up the kids like I did in Canberra.
Hope is one excited little girl to start preschool with friends from our ward.  She is in a group with seven little girls, and the moms take turns teaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

No comments: