Saturday, May 23, 2015

I Love New York

 Today the six of us did New York in a day.  We drove up at 6 am and got home at 2 am.  We had such a great time!!
 We ate at Chelsea Market.

 We took a walking chocolate tour through Greenwich Village with samples at each stop.

 This is the apartment building they filmed in "Friends."
 That apartment with the black door used to be an alley.  It is the narrowest home on the East Coast and just sold for $1.5 million.
 At Milk and Cookies Bakery they gave us the biggest, richest chocolate-chocolate chip cookies ever.
 Rode through town on the subway.
 Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge and back again.
 We ate the best pizza Brooklyn has to offer at Juliana's.




 At a Japanese chocolate shop they gave us chocolate-covered potato chips.

 I bought a selfie stick.  I think I need more practice.

Stacy, Heather, Christy, Debbie, me and Emily.  Thank you ladies!!!  I was pretty tired the next day, but I would do it all over again.

No comments: