Friday, September 28, 2007

Disney Day





I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Flat Stanley, a boy who gets mailed around and has adventures, and he was our motivation to get to Disneyland. In addition, Doug was gone to Phoenix so I took the boys for family home evening. It's a great time to visit Disneyland because it isn't very crowded.

3 comments:

Darby said...

Next time I go, I'm going on Monday for FHE as well. I'm liking that new haircut James!

Mamasita said...

I couldn't tell is that james or did doug drop a few lbs?? Looks like you guys had fun.. Who is Flat Stanley? I want him...maybe it will motivate me to do something fun with my kids.
kasey

HeatherB said...

Fun! I want your energy. Lately I just hope the kids will leave me alone in the evening and entertain each other. You are inspiring me. I can't wait to bring the kids out there to go to Disneyland with you guys.