Friday the 13th the boys spent the night at Camp Pendleton for the Father and Sons Campout. I don't know who enjoys this night more---them or me. I think definitely me. They got to camp right on the beach at the military camp near San Clemente.

Friday the 13th the boys spent the night at Camp Pendleton for the Father and Sons Campout. I don't know who enjoys this night more---them or me. I think definitely me. They got to camp right on the beach at the military camp near San Clemente.

1 comment:
Wow, camping on the beach - too cool. You California people are lucky!!! It's a nice night off for mom isn't it? That's the one nice thing about all sons. However, I am trying to change the no girls allowed thing. We will find out in about 5 weeks. Have you found out yet? Is it a secret? If not, I would love to know what you're having.
Post a Comment