Thursday, June 12, 2008

What time is it? Summertime!

Summer is officially here! The boys got out of school this week and here they are with their teachers on the last day. James is sporting a nice graduation hat since he is a graduate of preschool.

Spencer's class got to go on a field trip to a nearby beach. Lucky moms who got to do laundry after this.

James had a bounce house and party for graduation and then a class party. Let the summer begin!!

3 comments:

Mammy said...

Way to go boys - I'm so proud of everything you learned and did at school this year. Jamsie will be a big Kindergartener and Spencer an even bigger 2nd grader. You're growing up way too fast! I love your pictures but they make me miss you even more than I do already. I luv ya both tons.
Mammy

Rush said...

Hey Fields! I just remembered about your Christmas letter saying that you blog, since I've gotten into blogging lately. I wish I'd have checked you out sooner--it's so fun to be able to keep up w/your cute family. I have the same quote from Sis. Hinckley on my blog, too. Funny. Byron says hi.

HeatherB said...

Congratulations boys!! Good luck camp counselor mom. Now I know why my mom loved the school year. I miss preschool already!