
Faith has this darling little outfit from Amy Sue, and because it's blue people assumed she was a boy all day. So while in LA, I made a stop in the fabric district at Michael Levine's and picked up stuff to accessorize her hair do.

Maybe now she'll look more like a girl. Her shirt is wet because she is into throwing up a ton lately.
6 comments:
I love it!! Sorry, I didn't even think about the fact that it was blue..duh! I just loved the print...in fact, I loved it so much I bought it for Charlee too! Oh, maybe that's not good, blue + the name Charlee= boy?? opps.
From boy to girl instantly! LOVE IT! Like the flower wasn't a dead give away!
She is beautiful! We dress our girls in blue all the time...girls look great in any color.
Why have I not checked your blog more often....love all the updates. Kyle's mission companion was at the temple filming during the first week of the protesting and saw all those fun signs. He also saw people stomping on our magic underwear (I'd like for them to do more than clean my floor too:)! Faith is soooo cute!!
I think she's a beautiful girl in any color!
She must be throwing up because Blakelee isn't there to hold her all day long. Thanks again for all the fun we miss you all already.
Post a Comment