
These are the kids from Primary who went to a nursing home on Saturday to sing to the patients and spread a little Christmas cheer.

Note Spencer's position in their formation to sing. He is strategically placed behind Tabitha's head so no one will see him.

They sang some songs in the activity hall then traveled through the halls singing. We even had a trumpet instrumental. It was so cute, and I'm sure the people there were grateful they came.... until they started singing "Feliz Navidad." Does that song ever end? My boys sing it to the radio in the car all the time, but I think only the leaders tried to sing it. When I asked them why they didn't sing, Spencer said, "They scared me."

The kids had made Christmas cards to pass out after singing. James and Isaac are so cute handing their card to this man.
6 comments:
So are you saying Tabitha has a big head????
What fun - all the last few blogs and I love your new family picture!
I love the new family picture!
I better hurry to get your Christmas card out or I'll miss you. What day do you leave? Your pictures turned out great. That Faith keeps getting cuter and rounder. Have fun with your family. I'm taking my dad to the mall tomorrow. He's doing alot better.
I love the camo kid! What an outfit! Good for the kids to spread some Christmas cheer!
hey fields!!! we miss you guys and the ward out there! looks like you guys had a great christmas party! we never got to congratulate you guys on faith, better late than never so congratulations! well happy new year. hope things are going well
Post a Comment