Sunday, March 1, 2009

I know what you're thinking....

You're thinking I need to put down the camera and rescue my baby. I couldn't resist capturing this moment forever, though. Here Spencer and James are attempting to move Faith through a doorway by rolling the exersaucer on its side with her inside. Clever boys. I hope she can survive with them as her brothers.

11 comments:

Jackie said...

I just can't get over how cute and loving they are with Faith. That is so sweet that they are trying to get her through a doorway. Can you imagine what they'll do when she goes on her first date????

Darby said...

I love that it's called an exersaucer!!! I may have to invest for my classes. Ha ha!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

That is some serious creativity!! Poor Faith!

Braden and Jodee said...

That is just awesome! Very clever, very clever :)

HeatherB said...

This reminds me of the time Spencer was lapping up water in the cesspool in Nauvoo and you had to take a picture first. He survived and you have a great picture. Always take the picture first :)

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I'm laughing at the picture, the ideas those boys come up with and the priority of the camera. Funny stuff.

Debra Goodey said...

It's all about the picture for us scrapbooking/blogging moms. It's too cute!

Cynthia said...

That is really cute - I admire those who's first thoughts are "Where's the Camera?"

Chonk said...

So funny!! It is so great how kids try to get around things. Can I venture a guess? They've been told that they are not allowed to pick her up out of the exersaucer. Great picture!

ashcraft8 said...

So creative! I'm so glad you captured it.

Deon said...

Poor Faith! But it is Too funny!