Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Spencer planted this flower for me and wrote an original poem about me. It goes like this:
Mom
One of the greatest
Totally Awesome
Her favorite thing is us
Enjoys going to the park
Really likes shopping

I couldn't agree more.
James made this card in his class. This is what he wrote about me:
I weigh 80 pounds, my favorite food is salad and my favorite color is purple.

I'm so grateful to be a mom. They might make my life a lot messier,
but they also make life more interesting.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Mother's Day. You are a great mom!!!

Debra Goodey said...

wow, 80 lbs! It's so funny what kids say!

Rush said...

What a cute poem! How great is a reward for your devotion when your son writes a poem about how awesome you are & that your favorite things are your kids?!