Friday, August 21, 2009

Yellowstone

I love Yellowstone. This is where so many childhood vacations were spent. The only thing better than having these great memories is taking my own children here. I LOVE this picture of my kiddos at the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.



We missed seeing President Obama at Old Faithful by a couple of hours.






We didn't see any bears, but plenty of these.


This is the first time we have been to Yellowstone in the summer and froze. A freaky weird weekend for weather in August.

Walking along in the cold at the stink pots.

Good thing I have a husband who told me to keep jackets out of the hands of the over-zealous packers who packed up our house.

My sentiments exactly. These stink pots stink.


We were here last summer and I was still pregnant with Faith. What a difference a year makes.

3 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

I love that top picture. It is so cute! You guys go so many fun places! Are you caught up on your scrapbooks?

Anonymous said...

I bet your Husband/Dad is so lonely not being able to be with you and go on all these fun trips that he can hardly stand it. That cute baby is growing up so fast and those boys are taking such good care of her! Maybe you should send him a care package with special things to show him how much you love him and to cheer him up!

Kathy said...

Looks pretty familiar! We were just there too! I love that place. Great pictures.