
Our first Halloween party of the season was tonight with our ward. The boys were both the Incredible Hulk. They have fans in their suits to make it look like they are full of muscles. I thought it would be a great idea to paint their faces green and spray their hair black until after the party when we had to clean them up.

Faith went as our little Aggie cheerleader.

Doug was excited he could wear his psycho ward doctor's coat.

Faith was a busy girl helping to pass out the candy.

And when she wasn't passing out the candy, she was passing out the hugs. This poor little pumpkin could not shake her.




We had our trunk ready to go, but the rain kept us all inside.
Maybe next year.
5 comments:
I'm so glad doug got to wear his psycho ward costume. I love it. You guys have been on 2 many fun adventures. We miss you guys a lot.
Konnichiwa Natalie San---Bijin desu.
You are so good to post. It's fun to be able to see all the fun adventures y'all have. I love Halloween - our big party is this Saturday and I can't wait to see all the kiddos in their costumes. You're kids are too cute.
Hi Natalie.. it's CIndi Rogan :) ...So Doug wore a costume in our honor...? How sweet of him!! We love you and miss you sooooo much Natalie.. Can't wait to see in January!!!!!!!!!!! Give the kids a hug and tell them Erica misses them all of the time and will NEVER forget about them!!
Okay! How cute is Faith???? Looks like fun. And I love your Boston pics!
Post a Comment