Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Faith!!

I'm amazed every year at how time flies. Faith turned one and I keep asking myself, "How is this possible?" She celebrated her big day with her Birthday lunch eating school lunch with the boys. She looks really fat in this picture.
She was the hit of the cafeteria! The boys are wearing pajamas for pajama day in case you were wondering.
She is a sneaky one this little gal. She reminds me of Spencer. She pushed the step stool over to get at her cupcakes.

She celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese. I guess when you let the boys plan her birthday party, where else did we expect they'd pick?




She wasn't too sure of the rides or this Chuck E. Cheese character.
Thank you, Browns for coming to her birthday party!


Yummmy.
She loved her presents from Grandpa, this little dog.
Happy Birthday, Faith! How we love you!

5 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Happy Birthday Faith!

Debra Goodey said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Faith!

Anne said...

How did Faith get so big in 2 months! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! Miss you!

The SoCal Jones' said...

Hey Natalie! Super cute blog! It is Thursday and I am missing my carpool buddy. Happy Birthday Faith! Angie

Dani said...

She has changed so much in the short time you have been gone. I can't believe how fast they grow. Happy Birthday Faith.