Friday, January 22, 2010

Field Tripping with Spencer

Yesterday I met up with Spencer's class at the Natural History Museum in DC for his field trip.




I had just landed a couple hours before after the red-eye flight from Long Beach. I was so tired, but couldn't miss the chance to go on a field trip. Good thing I wasn't an official chaperone and didn't have to ride the bus with the kids since I fell asleep on the subway ride home.

1 comment:

Richard & Tiffany said...

What a fun place to go for a field trip. (Brad went to see Princess and the Frog at the movie theater - yuck!) I am still so sad that we did not make it to DC. It makes things even worse that the job her in Albuquerque isn't really what the FBI said it would be. Maybe we can still make it to DC before you leave to go somewhere else. I hope so!