
I had some early birthday presents Saturday with this huge cake from my dad...
and a package from Teresa in my ward in Long Beach. What is better for your birthday than a pirated copy of Michael Jackson's This is It?

Teresa also sent me this Inflatabuffet. In case you aren't part of the Inflatabuffet fever that is sweeping the nation, you can go here to order one. What a great idea--I plan to use this every day in the summer. Teresa is really so sweet.












3 comments:
Laughing...crying with tears in my eys...Teresa, sweet soul!!!
Natalie,
Are these gifts from THE Teresa in Long Beach?! Either way, I'm totally impressed. Happy 29th Birthday! :-)
Lisa
Happy Birthday, Natalie. It is so fun to read your blog and see all that you are up to. I hope your birthday is as exciting as the rest of your year appeares to have been.
Post a Comment