Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tiny Piggies

Faith hates it when I try to do her hair. She cries and cries for me to take a pony tail out every Sunday morning. For some reason, my niece Megan can do Faith's hair and Faith loves it. This is the first day ever we got pig tails in her hair. They are such tiny little pig tails, but it's progress. Pretend her face is clean, and it would be an even cuter picture.

3 comments:

Richard & Tiffany said...

You are so good to keep your blog going while you are in Utah. I am going to have to do a huge post now that I am back in Albuquerque. It was so good to see you and Desiree. I am so glad we got together. Continue having fun.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I LOVE the piggies!!!! Sooooo stinkin' cute, Faith!!!!

Hannah said...

I think the dirty face makes the picture even better :). Love the little piggies.