Friday night we hung out at the National Harbor on the Potomac River for their Christmas activities. Very fun, but very COLD.


We went to watch the fireworks and check out their Christmas tree.


Then we went to Chillin' with my Peeps store to get warm.


It is a candy store specializing in Peeps, Hot Tamales, Mike and Ikes and other candies.

This is the Hot Tamales wall to see how hot you are.

I'm pretty sure the store did not hire this man to do magic tricks in their store.
The boys loved this huge man buried in the sand, but Faith was afraid of it.


We had to get warm again so we went to the Gaylord National Resort

to visit with Santa.

We took a train ride even though Spencer thought he was too old for the train and Santa.
We had a fun night on the Potomac!












1 comment:
My mom and dad just got back from a trip to the Gaylord Hotel. It was for his work. They said it was a beautiful hotel. I would have to agree from the pictures I've seen!
Post a Comment