Sunday, March 6, 2011

Guess Who needs Glasses?

I guess I should have believed Spencer last year when he complained he couldn't see the board at school. I finally took him to the eye doctor, and sure enough he got glasses. We picked them up yesterday, and we think he looks very handsome in them.
While Spencer was looking at frames at the store, Faith and James really wanted glasses too. Faith had to wear this pair around the store. James tried on a pair and said, "See, I need glasses. I can see perfectly with these on."

3 comments:

HeatherB said...

He looks great! We can't wait to see him in person. :)

The Reno Donnelly's said...

It's about gosh durn time someone besides us had blind kids. Glad to see Spencer has joined the ranks of the eyeglass wearing group. You look great Spencer, now don't lose them or break them or both.

Ewee said...

He does look handsome! Good thing he can see now ;)