Today was absolutely beautiful so I picked up the boys from school, and we headed straight to Cox Farms. That white pumpkin is the largest in the state of Virginia weighing 1, 1019 lbs.
We didn't go on the hay ride last year. It is very bumpy and I was pregnant with Hope so it didn't sound like the greatest time. I gotta say, we do love the hay ride.

They have the most random things to look at on this hayride.
I love this guitar playing alien.
You can really picture yourself on the Jungle Cruise at times.


The corn maze.



I love the slides.


The first time Faith went down a slide she wasn't too sure.



As you can see, Faith ended up loving all the slides.
The apple cider and apples are amazing.
I filled Hope's sippy cup with free apple juice and she thought it was the best stuff too.



Everyone loved watching little Faith on the rope swing. She was a pro.
My all-time favorite slide is this one. I went down with Faith and Hope.



One of the best things about fall in Virginia is Cox Farms.












No comments:
Post a Comment