Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Every Easter, my thoughts are with this little angel. I cherish the words, "He Lives!" knowing it is through my Savior's love and atonement that we can say about our Katie one day that she lives!
The kids dug right into their treats in their Easter baskets this morning.

As bad as this picture of the kids in their Easter clothes is, it was the best picture I took today. I decided I might just stop taking pictures of the boys since they do their very best to make every picture look horrible.

The girls are always more willing to pose for me.


Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Such a special picture, and thought about Katie. Big hugs.

Anthon Family said...

I think that is the only picture of Katie I have ever seen. She's such a pretty baby. I can't wait to meet her.