Saturday, August 31, 2013

Grand Finals

 James' team was thrilled to make it to the Grand Finals in their division in rugby this year.
 They played Gungahlin Eagles and played hard.




 They didn't win today, but they celebrated a great season.  James was OK to be the runner-up because he still got his medal.

 We celebrated with the team after the game at Angus' house.  Of course it was a sausage sizzle.  What else would it be in Australia?

We couldn't find the girls during the party. Angus' little brother had taken them to his parents' bedroom and they were all cozy in the bed watching a movie.  I guess they're not shy.

2 comments:

Marilynn said...

Congratulations James! Love the pictures and video of your games where you are hands down the star of the games. Wish I could have been there to watch you. Love ya

Marilynn said...

Congratulations James! Love the pictures and video of your games where you are hands down the star of the games. Wish I could have been there to watch you. Love ya