So I don't forget:
Faith is NOT shy. She talks too much in primary and loves to talk to anyone who will listen.
She loves to paint, glue, glitter, whatever. She loves to make crafts out of anything she can find, usually garbage.
She wants to be an artist in a museum when she grows up.
Her favorite colors are pink, purple and rainbow.
She loves to help me cook.
She loves McDonald's.
She loves preschool.
She HATES being dirty. She won't eat pancakes with syrup because the syrup makes her sticky. She asks whenever we are going to a park if there will be dirt there and then she says, "I'm allergic to dirt."
She loves bedtimes stories.
I love to listen to her when she doesn't think I'm listening as she plays. I will miss that a lot when she is grown up.
People love to ring our house and hope Faith answers the phone. She always answers, "Hello, Faith speaking." If the caller asks if they can talk to me, Faith says with lots of expression, "Absolutely!"
People love to ring our house and hope Faith answers the phone. She always answers, "Hello, Faith speaking." If the caller asks if they can talk to me, Faith says with lots of expression, "Absolutely!"













No comments:
Post a Comment