Friday, November 8, 2013

My Prom

 I never went to my Prom in high school.  I feel like I've turned out OK without ever going to my high school Prom, but  I guess I was given a second chance tonight to experience the Prom at the Marine Corps Ball.  Everyone dresses up so fancy.  I painted my nails, does that count?  Good thing I didn't spend hours on my hair since we got rained on.
 It was at the Realm Hotel and this was the scene.


 My playgroup mums: me, Tammy, Elizabeth and Salla
Shanae and me
Mary and me.
It really was a lot of fun.  We had a fancy dinner and then hit the dance floor.  This dance had no slow songs, but I can YMCA with the best of them.  I forgot dancing is such a work out.  Twenty years late, but I finally made it to the Prom.

1 comment:

Marilynn said...

I'm feeling bad that I wasn' there to take the prom pictures and wait up to hear all about it. So glad that you can now say you've been to a prom. You look just as cute as you would have looked twenty years ago. By the way, I approve of your date! Love you and MISS you