Monday, June 9, 2014

Hyam's Beach--Jervis Bay, NSW

 It's not really on the way home from Sydney, but we stopped at Jervis Bay on our way home today.  
Hyam's Beach has the world's record for the whitest sand in the world.  Sure you can go to the beach in the summer when you can actually swim, but we've discovered there is fun to be had at the beach even in the winter.  You can even have the beach all to yourself. 















 I can't get over this Australian sky.








 Soaking in this beauty.

 We played a game running the gauntlet where we tried to run in this little cove as fast as we could without getting wet .





 And then we were joined by Jane the dog and her family. Then it got even more fun :)

We just had one of the best weekends ever.  We had so much fun and wore the kids out so that each night they fell right to sleep in the Jesus Hotel.  We are feeling really thankful for the Queen's Birthday that gives us a three-day weekend to do this.

1 comment:

Rush said...

I love these pictures! They're so beautiful. I'm so glad you keep up your blog, so I can peek in on all of your fun adventures.