Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

 We are so grateful for Easter Sunday and the hope and great joy it brings to our life to know He Lives!  The kids got Easter baskets with new swimming stuff and summer clothes.
 After General Conference we had our friends the Murrays and Browns over for dinner.  We got to use those colored eggs for a game we learned from our friends in Australia.
 We played the cracking game until we had one winner.  I think it was Faith.





 Hope, Phebe and Ella
 We got a picture of the kids, although Faith is not wearing her Easter dress.

They wanted a picture with their dog.  I guess I should mention they got a dog.  I still have nothing to do with this dog even though it has been in our home for two months now.  Her name is Ginninderra after our ward in Australia, but she goes by Ginny.

No comments: