Sunday, March 15, 2009

CUW

Yesterday was the California-Utah Women craft show at the Disneyland Hotel. We got up at the crack of dawn to go see what new craft wonders we couldn't live without. This year it was necklaces. We had a great lunch at Shenandoah's after the craft show.
So glad my little shopping buddy is with me. Soon she will want to terrorize the stores, so for now, I'm loving every minute with her.

5 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

It was a really fun day. It is always nice to spend the day shopping and eatting with some of your favorite ladies

Kathy said...

What a fun girls day out. Your shopping buddy is way too cute. I love the bow. It was fun to talk to you today.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Thanks for joining us...You will be missed at the next CUW!!!

Cynthia said...

The beginning of lots of mother-daughter dates, I'm sure. She's so cute!

Desiree said...

Enjoy it while she doesn't mind sitting around!